Heyyyyyyy… it’s me! I know I’ve been hella quite with zero original content on my blog for a minute.
2017 began and I seemly fell off the face of the earth…according to this space.
Thanks for still remaining a PPMeow! follower, reader, fan, and friend….and for those kind emails sent asking about why such a long absence from writing for this blog. ❤ ❤ ❤
The first half of 2017 has been filled with adventure and struggle. And I’ve been trying to figure out how much of myself I’m comfortable sharing so publicly, on what started out as a fun-fashion-focused forum.
I don’t really deem myself a “fashion guru” or someone who’s opinions on clothes, shoes and the like, really matters. I like what I like. And write about it. That’s all. 🙂 Because of this, it just left me feeling a bit like a fraud running a fashion and lifestyle blog with the recent events of my life taking up so much brain space.
Since my last post … here’s a listing of all the the major things that have happened in the life & times of moi:
- Got restructured out of a great team and job after 7-years of being with the company. Yup. Just like that.
- Became a beach-bum in L.A., California.
- Started a new job with a new company, and re-adjusting to cubical life.
- Dealing with undiagnosable chronic pains in the tops of both my feet and legs.
- Transformed into a nun for an evening with a self-sewn outfit.
- Battled (can continue to struggle with) something called “walking depression”.
- Cleaned out my closet (finally!) and donated a bunch of things to charity.
- Got a new iPhone 7s with a fabulous camera.
- Started a series called “Shameless Bathroom Selfies” on my Instagram channel 😉
- Travelled and explored a whole bunch of places in New Mexico.
- Flirted with, dated and sexxx’d some boys. 😉
- Made major gains with Operation: Apartment Refresh.
- Got MRI results that showed a large disc herniation of my spine, and finally given proper meds to manage the pain.
- Sold MANY of my beloved heels in exchange for wine was the wise thing to do.
- Took a short-term leave of absence from work (doctor’s orders) to really focus on healing and dealing with my spine issues.
- Embraced the importance of wellness, rest and self-care…which in my case means regular spending on Physiotherapy & RMT.
- Made NEW friends and visited them in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario.
- Discovered a new product and the possibility of becoming an entrepreneur.
- Did various yoga classes for 30-days in June.
- Saw NKOTB – BoyzIIMen – Paula Abdul in concert!!!
- Attended the Garden Gatsby Party and got caught on camera, in daytime 20s garb, lindyhopping poorly.
- Got summoned for jury duty for the first time ever.
- Became a fur-mom again to a senior dog named Max…and ever since I’ve been filling up my social media channels with pictures and videos of him. #sorrynotsorry
- Had a neuro consult with some uncomfortable real talk.
Phew!!! 😮 That’s a lot of news in one recap blogpost.
So, in addition to the fashion forward fun, what I did and what I wore, shopping hauls, kitchen mis/adventures, product reviews, etc, that you’ve all come to know and love of Petite Plus, Meow! … I’m thinking of trying something new with this blog space and write about some of the above personal experiences … IF there is any interest/appetite out there of hearing it.
I would love to know what YOU want me to tackle first from this list??? Tell me in the comment section below or send me a personal message 🙂
Then stay tuned every Monday and Wednesday for new content, plus throwback posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Hope I can count on you to join me then. ❤
Have you LIKE’d the Petite Plus, Meow’s Facebook Page yet?