Since I’ve rediscovered how great the practice of yoga is for mind, body and spirit, I have noticed that despite its growth in popularity over the last year years, yoga sill intimidates people.
So I set up a PPMeow! poll asking: What would make YOU Try Yoga?
The results were as follows:
- An amazing Deal/Pricepoint (36%+)
- If classes had modified poses/movements for larger bodies
- Other* (This was a free-form field…sadly, nothing was entered /captured within)
- Not having to go alone
Keeping all of these results and feedback in mind PetitePlus, Meow! has teamed up with Jess & co. from Studio Blue Yoga & Fitness …and we’ve cooked up a special $30-for-5 yoga sessions just for my readers/followers!
This is a phenomenal deal – considering typically one yoga session is around $22! We hoped that this price point would give you the courage and confidence to try out group exercise amongst a group of non-traditional yoga bodies, at a studio that’s easy to get to with supportive, playful classes. Invite a friend to come along … at this price point invite two! 🙂
How the Deal Works:
- The PPMeow! $30 Pass can only be purchased at Studio Blue location and is EXCLUSIVE to PPMeow! reader/follower. Therefore, you’ll need PROVE it to them, i.e. Showing them on your phone/device that you’ve LIKE’d PPMeow’s Facebook Page. WordPress followers … You will need to show them that you’re subscribed to my blog using your phone/device (might be easiest for y’all to LIKE the FB page too, if you haven’t already…*wink wink*).
- The 5-sessions can be booked for whatever class you like, as your life allows! Use their schedule and class description to select the ones you like best. Try all of them. Entirely up to you!
- Once you have the pass, you’ll then be able to book via their online booking tool for the rest of your sessions – uber convenient!
- The PPMeow! $30 Pass expires 90-days from its purchase date. Limited one per person.
I’m often yoga-buddy-less, so if you wanna get your personal yoga journey started but are buddy-less also, I’d love to have you join me! So far, the class that best works for me, my life and yoga goals is the Tuesday 6:30pm Foundations Flow – a beginner friendly and comprehensive class with a focus on anatomy. Includes Sun Salutations, Downward Dog flows and other fundamental postures that is suitable for all levels.
Now gentlemen readers – know that YOU TOO can take advantage of this deal! Would love, love, love to have you participate. Of course, the same above rules apply in order to get the PPMeow! $30 Deal.
Everyone’s fitness/yoga goals naturally will be unique to you.
My personal yoga goals are: to better my breathing through every movement, becoming more aware of what my body is telling me and focus on being more present in order to relax.
I’ve only been to a handful of yoga classes and already I can see how much yoga has improved my life in terms of sleeping better, feeling stronger, managing my anxiety and I want everyone to experience its benefits – especially my PPMeow! supporters!
Note: Studio Blue’s First Class Free offer ends March 31st, 2014….. in case you wanted to check them out before purchasing the PPMeow! $30 Pass.
8 thoughts on “Yoga Deal for PPMeow! Followers”
I’m psyched for this! I called them and they recommended their Bliss class for me (because of my chronic pain condition) and to go to the Foundations class! This looks like such a great studio!
I’m yet to try the BLISS class as it’s only on Sundays…and my weekends are jammed these days with blogging about events, etc. You’ve gotta report back on the PPMeow Facebook page to tell us what you thought about this class. Xo
Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be onn the net the easiest
thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly gget irked while people consider wotries that thwy just don’t kjow about.
You managed to hit the nail upon tthe top as well as defined out the whole thing without having
side-effects , people could takee a signal. Will prrobably be back to get more.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. However, I’m afraid I’m not really clear on what your message is saying. There are a number of typos and I’m not really sure how to reply you back? Looking forward to hearing from you again, so that I can understand your comment better.
Apppreciate your blog post